For Sale | 30 Gallon Oceanic Hex Aquarium full setup. | $300 | Rockford il | Pickup Only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blown 346

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Rockford Illinois
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
30 Gallon Oceanic Hex Aquarium full setup.
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Rockford il
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
I have my Oceanic 30 Gallon hexagon aquarium I just took down. Oceanic is one of the best manufacturers for aquariums and gives a lifetime guarantee. The tank has the light oak trim option. Tank and all that comes with it are in new condition. The aquarium will come with the following.. Tank Glass canopy Original standard light hood with bulb Aftermarket LED light fixture with moonlights. 30 Gallon filtration unit Gravel Air pump Heater Variation of aquarium rocks It will also come with a very large piece of driftwood. All you need for this is water. The tanks seals are clear as seen and no scratches in the glass. Tank is as perfect as it can be besides buying new. Forgot to mention, the tank has been cleaned the best I could since hoses can't be used from the cold. The gravel could be carefully rinsed since its thin and is used to balance PH and grow live plants. $300 Firm.
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_9910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store