Hey! Long time fish keeper here. Used to use AC ten years ago.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

balerion

AC Members
Mar 20, 2017
Northern IL
Like I said I used to use AquariaCentral about ten years ago, when I was a little pre-teen and kept my fish. Now I'm an adult and I recently started up fishkeeping again!

My favorite fish are bettas (I know, so basic but they have such personalities). I currently have five: two males in separate tanks and a sorority of three females in a ten gallon. I also love catfish and have a tiny (and I mean TINY, like one inch) baby bristlenose in the ten (going to upgrade when he grows, but for now I'm doing water changes every other day because of his bioload). I'd love to have bigger tanks when I have the space one day! My largest at one point was a 29g, which had Kuhli loaches, cories, gouramis, etc.

Recently battled ich with the female bettas, but aquarium salt and a higher temp took care of that real quick. So glad I knew with my previous aquarium knowledge how to save them. One of my females is a koi so she wasn't cheap. Wouldn't want them to die on me!

Anyway, can't wait to be part of the forum again!IMG_1066.JPG IMG_1064.JPG IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome back!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Beauties!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Welcome back with your beautiful Bettas!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store