FS Electric Blue Crayfish Babies (P. Alleni)|$10|Charlotte, NC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishdaze

AC Members
Dec 9, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Chris
I have a large number of blue P. Alleni babies that are a few centimeters to 3/4 inch long ranging from dark blue to almost clear with lots of crystal/ice blue shades in between. I also have a second female who berried within the last week meaning lots more on the way. They go for $20-30 in this area as juveniles-adults so im selling for $10 each with negotiable price on multiples. I prefer local pick up from Charlotte, NC but I'm willing to ship if you pay cost.

Originally I started breeding them as a fun side project that would result in a more colorful food source for my soft shell turtle to hunt as well as an agreed upon trade item for store credit with one of the LPS in the area but having so many I wantes to offer them to anyonr interested especially at a much younger age/price than usually seen since I personally enjoy watching my pets grow and develope. Any questions feel free to ask!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Just remember that crayfish are not illegal in all states.

Be aware before buying or selling.

fishdaze

AC Members
Dec 9, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Chris
Thanks for the heads up. I was aware there are different regulations depending on the state. I'll be sure to confirm legal aspects of any transactions for crays out of my current state. Thanks!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
No problem,

I'd just hate for you to lose out because someone asks you to send them to somewhere they are illegal, say PA.

there's a thread about it somewhere.. but this sort of stuff isn't really worth messing with.

But the best of luck with the sale!

fishdaze

AC Members
Dec 9, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Chris
No problem,

I'd just hate for you to lose out because someone asks you to send them to somewhere they are illegal, say PA.

there's a thread about it somewhere.. but this sort of stuff isn't really worth messing with.

But the best of luck with the sale!
Oh I appreciate it for sure. Apologies if my previous response didn't convey that. Worst case I load up on store credit and have feeders for the soft shell.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
No need to apologise.

I am just so old and jaded, and have spent way too much time arguing with local pet stores that they are not legal, and labelling them as FW lobsters doesn't make it ok.

It has made shopping a whole lot easier :)

I will point anyone I see looking to this thread when I can !

fishdaze

AC Members
Dec 9, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Chris
Haha fair enough completely understandable. Im always annoyed by the "blue lobster" label but have thus far kept it to myself. Appreciate the support.

Reactions: dougall
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store