Howdy, New Member from MA,

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Neptunius

AC Members
Dec 16, 2011
Boston, MA
Thank you very much. :)

Thank you. Yea, I always love chatting fish with locals.
I go to School of fish Inc in Springfield, Dave's Pet food city in Agawam, Ludlow, and Springfield, Fish Frenzy, and sooner or later Uncle Ned's Fish Factory.
Where do you get your fish?
What kind of fish do you keep?
~Alex.
Hi Alex, I go to a few different places: Tropic Isle in Framingham, Lovely Pets in Quincy, and I've just rediscovered Uncle Ned's in Millis. I was very impressed by my visit there. It definitely gave me a case of MTS. Currently I have a 40-long lightly planted tank with a school of black phantoms a small school of red phantoms, a school of julii cories and a Bolivian ram (I've had him the longest).

Reactions: MyleusAlex1993

MyleusAlex1993

AC Members
Jul 23, 2017
Lake Worth Florida
Real Name
Alex Cardinale
Camera Used
LG Stylo 5
Hi Alex, I go to a few different places: Tropic Isle in Framingham, Lovely Pets in Quincy, and I've just rediscovered Uncle Ned's in Millis. I was very impressed by my visit there. It definitely gave me a case of MTS. Currently I have a 40-long lightly planted tank with a school of black phantoms a small school of red phantoms, a school of julii cories and a Bolivian ram (I've had him the longest).
I have heard about Uncle Ned's and I really want to check it out from all the good things I hear about them. I will also check out the others, it'd have to be in one or 2 days because they are so far from Springfield.

Hello, how are you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store