Message members

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
There is a minimum post requirement, I believe, and then you can send direct messages. You can do that by clicking on the profile pic of the person and then clicking "start a conversation."

MrDibbs

AC Members
Oct 19, 2017
OK, I see that now. Either the minimum post requirement is quite low, or I hit it already but I have that option.

Do you, or anybody, know how 'points' are awarded on this forum?

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
They are like acheivements in a video game or suchlike.

If you click on the number of points you have, it should say why you got them, and there should be another link to show everything available... Like number of posts, or likes or whatever else. I am using the mobile software, and I cannot see a way to show you directly unfortunately.

And I think the message limit for being able to send personal messages is something like maybe 5 or so... I cannot remember.

Maybe a staff member will chime in with suitable links.

Kevin Wall

AC Members
Jul 9, 2018
Thanks that clears my initial question up as well. I'm just trying to find someone who breeds/sells port/black acaras. Its like asking for a unicorn these days.

NINA MURRAY

Registered Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hi. New member. Help needed. I,m NINA. Just started keeping discus. Can anyone tell me does this fish look healthy. Or should I :eek: be investigating. My tank is five yrs old
Was reef changed this week after sorting water to suit. Bought 6 Discus this one. I,m not sure about. Help please anyonei,m concerned that the fins have white spots on and look a bit ragged, only bought him yesterday my tank water is fine and all tank mates well and feeding

Last edited:

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Nina, it's best to start your own new thread for your question.

It's not uncommon for newly bought fish to be off color and beat up a bit. They should perk up pretty quickly if well kept.

Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store