Newbie raising some fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DefJ123

AC Members
Jun 24, 2018
If your water level is lower then where the filter output is , yes.

Great to see those results, you are cycled :)

TBear

AC Members
Aug 31, 2018
Hey. Seems like 2 SAE and one gold gourami are injured. One sae is alive but can’t swim. He’s upside down just floating around. The other one the rear tail fin is bitten bad. But he’s swimming. Hold gpurami is hiding constantly. The culprit I believe is the other gold gourami keeps chasing around the fish. Gonna have to take this one out

TBear

AC Members
Aug 31, 2018
I isolated the SAE that was not swimming and was upside down, he’s doing ok, starting to swim so hopefully he makes a recovery. The one with the badly injured tail is relaxing on my wisteria. Probably trying to heal.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Well, I don't see anything that looks like ich, but it could be. Might be aggression from the kissers &/or gouramis. Your tank is small for all those large growing fish...& they're just juveniles yet...it's not going to get better...Sorry to be blunt, but it's not a workable stocking in that size tank.

DefJ123

AC Members
Jun 24, 2018
Id probably pick a single gouramie and just keep one. Theyre very territorial.

TBear

AC Members
Aug 31, 2018
The kissers are amazing, so chill, it’s ridiculous. They chill with the tetras like their all homies. Another of my SAE was eaten from the underbelly, I’m just taking the golden gourami tomorrow. Tired of this stress of this bully harassing everyone. The other gold gourami chill too, but being beat up bad by the bigger gold gourami. And yes, I was warned, but was doing the cycling and dealing with this ich, things got sidetracked.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store