Tour de France

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Hey everyone, I havent posted in awhile. Not much to say until not.

Is anyone else watching the tour besides me?

short post for being gone forever...

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
following it on the ionternet in news articles is all. I don't get cable, so, it's not on! Oh, and isn't it called the Tour de Lance now? How many swedes are in the race, Vilhelm?

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Yea, it pretty much is the Tour de Lance. Hes already in the yellow jersey lol. I guess that he didnt want to wear it today though becuase the old leader crashed in the team time trial yesterday with only like 1.5 kilometers to go. They ended up making him, or they said he would be disqaulified, but really its just becuase the french dont like him.

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Yeah. The French hate Lance. Sad too, the French had some strong ties with Texas at one point. Oh well. They keep testing him for drugs and searching his garbage bins after he leaves anywhere and gee, no drugs. I think they know they won't catch him with any, but maybe they think others may juice and win if they show they don't intend to look anywhere but Lance? It's disgusting, so I hope he kicks butt and wins again. Vive le Lance!

PurpleSmurf

AC Members
May 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
purplesmurf.com
I watch it when I eat breakfast, otherwise no staked interest.

Just a neat sport to watch though. I hope Lance gets it again so he can win on a high note.

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Im pretty confident that he has it unless he get sick or crashes. I dont think anybody will come close to him this year if he gets through it without and problems like that. The last time I looked, his teammate George Hincapie is in 2nd so that helps too.

bdobosz

Jan 2, 2005
Once they start making the asent uphill it will be over. He usually takes a large lead in those stages.

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
Harlock said:
following it on the ionternet in news articles is all.
Harlock , how do you get on the ionternet? I have been listening to people talking about using it for years, but I never thought it would become viable. :p: ;) Just kidding Harlock. Btw I hope Lance beats their a$$ by even more this year, he has taken so much crap lately.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store