Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DanDanUK

The Big Fish !!!
Sep 17, 2006
Leeds, England
zoo york 207 said:
Why are my pics so big?
Use photo bucket to resize them www.photobucket.com

But befor we kill your thread, fish are looking awsome you've gone nut's with the catfish man they are real monsters, what size tank's you got ? and whats the filtration set up on thos ?

zoo york 207

Cichla Fever!!!
Sep 16, 2006
Maryland
DanDanUK said:
Use photo bucket to resize them www.photobucket.com

But befor we kill your thread, fish are looking awsome you've gone nut's with the catfish man they are real monsters, what size tank's you got ? and whats the filtration set up on thos ?
Right now they are in a 75 but i tihnk im going to buy a 125 and then buy a 180 and when my tsn and rtc get to big I will give them to the Washington D.C zoo for their amazonia exibit. my piranha is in a 10 gal because he is only about 4" he will get a bigger tank when he gets bigger. The pbass are still babies they are about 6-7" and they are in a 55 for now because if they were in my 75 they would get eaten.

My 75's filtration is a mag-350. my 10 gal. with the piraha has a 20gal. whisper filter. My 55 has a whisper 60gal.

Swiftwind

♡ Neptune ♡
Jul 25, 2006
Australia
Your catfish are huge!! What kinds are they?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store