My Featherfin

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gixir

Registered Member
Apr 2, 2007
Very nice pic, I can never capture mine on camera. Mine was called a lace synodontis, looks alot like yours but darker, Ive had him for 7 months from 3/4" to 4". Awesome fish

FishyFry

Feeds low on the food chain
Apr 7, 2007
Michigan
www.pandk.org
Thank you. I Googled Lace Synodontis in images and was surprised to find that yep, all same except for color... right down to the spots. :) Cool fish for certain. I just love catfish. This one was the smallest I could find that my tank could accomodate.

Last edited:

saphphx

AC Members
Oct 29, 2006
Barrow-in-Furness
I have done some research the spelling should be SYNODONTIS EUPTERUS.
now the shop has it spelt wrong so i have found the fish and thats it if i,m right .
Cheers Slider45
I second that. I have two of them. I feed them shelled peas, prawns, white fish, sinking catfish foods, soaked flake, and I'm sure they eat the blanched veg I put in for my plecos as well :)

Tyslong

Registered Member
Jul 10, 2018
I just purchased two from the local Wal-Mart after observing them for two months. I believe they are Featherfin Squeakers . Their tank label only said " Synodontis Upside Down Catfish " as one would expect from Wal-Mart.

PHOTO_20180710_171034.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store