120 gallon co2 complete system, help needed.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

VLADIMIR GOODNIGHT

Registered Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi I am new to the forum. I have been keeping fish and plants for a while but nothing fancy only low light plants like ferns, swords, anubias, etc...
I recently bought a 25 pound co2 cylinder and i need to buy a complete co2 system (not too expensive, around $150). Can you guys point me in the right direction? thanks.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Amazon have them for ~$100, you would likely need a reactor or diffuser or such.

but it sounds like you may need to read up more... especially on what the dangers would be of trying to be too cheap when it comes to the regulator and such.

CO2Art in the UK would normally have been a good, inexpensive option.. but I believe thejust relocated.. and I'm not sure if this all means they were bought, and there can be nothing said for their products currently.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
My friend has had problems with her CO2Art she recently purchased. But I was given 2 "low end" starter set-ups that don't work, either 1. Bah, do more research!

Where are you located? US? Big city? You may have more options than some people...

VLADIMIR GOODNIGHT

Registered Member
Sep 25, 2017
Amazon have them for ~$100, you would likely need a reactor or diffuser or such.

but it sounds like you may need to read up more... especially on what the dangers would be of trying to be too cheap when it comes to the regulator and such.

CO2Art in the UK would normally have been a good, inexpensive option.. but I believe thejust relocated.. and I'm not sure if this all means they were bought, and there can be nothing said for their products currently.
i was thinking in purchasing one from co2art but I've read some complaints online.
My friend has had problems with her CO2Art she recently purchased. But I was given 2 "low end" starter set-ups that don't work, either 1. Bah, do more research!

Where are you located? US? Big city? You may have more options than some people...
I am in Miami FL.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store