FREE 120 gallon tank and 10'x7'x25" custom oak surround bookshelves and storage

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFDNJ

AC Members
Feb 5, 2021
Moving and cannot find any takers on Craigslist or Freecycle. Beautiful custom oak surround for a 120L fish tank. Needs to be picked up within 2 weeks. Requires handyman skills and reasonably large van or pick up truck to transport. Would hate to see it go into trash but buyers want it out of house. Tank is drained and ~25 years old. Metal stand underneath. Fish, decorations and filters given away. Cover, lights and gravel included. In East Hanover, NJ.

FishTank.jpg

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
You mind i being shared to a couple of clubs?

JFDNJ

AC Members
Feb 5, 2021
No. I wouldn't mind. I would hate to see this get trashed which is soon going to be my only option.

Reactions: dougall

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I will see what I can do.. I can try to pass messages through here, or is there any other contact info?

JFDNJ

AC Members
Feb 5, 2021
Was looking for a way to send you a private message with contact information

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
You may need a certain number of posts.. I can't remember, I will see if I can send you something.

And someone has said they are interested, but are checking with their wife.

JFDNJ

AC Members
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah - I read the rules and was going to make random replies to things until I had enough.

Fshmonger

Registered Member
Feb 8, 2021
I have a non profit that works with people who have mental illness in Trenton. I would love to come get it! My folks would love it!! You can reach me through my work email and we can set a time for me to come get it with some volunteers. Lblecher@cspnj.org

Reactions: dougall
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store