20G Long Stocking...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DieselJunki

The Tomboy
Aug 20, 2009
USA
www.myspace.com
I knew they liked it pretty warm so I kicked up the heat to about 79*. They looked good in the store but looks can be deceiving I guess... It's so weird when they are about ready to go all their colors show...

He's technically still alive but he is having trouble keeping himself upright. I put him in his own little container and made it float in the tank just so he wouldn't have to deal with the other fish swimming around him. The other fish are doing just fine though.

andyjs

AC Members
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
How about 4 pearl gouramis? (1 M, 3 F)?
WAY too much for a 20. Maybe 1, but a 29 or larger would be better for pearls.

As far as the temp, I would do 80-82 for blue rams.

DieselJunki

The Tomboy
Aug 20, 2009
USA
www.myspace.com
It is a 29g. I ended up getting the 29 instead of the 20. I'll see if I can get pearl gouramies around here but I have not seen them before. Any other suggestions?

DieselJunki

The Tomboy
Aug 20, 2009
USA
www.myspace.com
So I returned the dead fish. I also brought some water from my tank just incase since it said they test it on the receipt to see if they will give you store credit or more fish. I figured they wouldn't test it but they did surprisingly and it was actually with the API liquid test kit. Everything checked out as normal but I told them that I wanted to have the store credit anyways since I decided to let my bacteria catch up to itself. I also asked if they could get me in some more ember tetras since I wanted 12 or so. They said they would see if they could order some and give me a call.

Most of the employees don't know much about fish but the couple that do.... I just love this fish store!

Sadly when I asked about the pearl gouramis they said that they probably wouldn't be able to order them but that she would try. I have also called around to PetCo and PetSmart about the pearls and they don't have any either (and they wont order fish for you).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store