38G Planted Tank Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
I think everything is starting to settle down so I'll start a new journal. I hate having to read all those miserable times that the tank got in to.

Current stock:
8 Black Neon Tetras
4 Harlequin Rasboras
3 Swordtails
1 Bolivian Ram
1 Peacock Gudgeon

ducatigirl

AC Members
Jan 2, 2010
Bunbury, Western Australia
Chris your fish list is like mine, the survivors!
I have 1 neon in one tank, 1 lone neon in another, 3 gouramis, 1 rummy nose.1 gold ram, 1 swordtail, lol
Yeah started with 6 or ten.
I lost 9 rummy nose and 10 cardinals. Cant keep those!
My hell tank now, Chris has 2 rainbow fish...310 L.
Sucks hey?
I adore angels, and just cant keep them alive.
Go on start a new journal :) hopefully a happier time for you.

BUT my electric yellows and blues are all surviving :)

ducatigirl

AC Members
Jan 2, 2010
Bunbury, Western Australia
It's heartbreaking hey?
Honestly I think our success lies in buying good quality stock to start with. I'm only going to buy fish privately now, as they are the only ones, that not even 1 has died. All the pet shop ones, about 80% failure.

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
It's heartbreaking hey?
Honestly I think our success lies in buying good quality stock to start with. I'm only going to buy fish privately now, as they are the only ones, that not even 1 has died. All the pet shop ones, about 80% failure.
It actually does suck. :yuck: I've got the go to use my bigger 10G to quarantine stock so that way I can make it easier to quarantine the future fish. I think I'd rather order all my fish from msjinkzd since she has a lot of stock I'm interested in.

I honestly don't know what will happen with future stockign since I'm extremely fed up with buying new fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store