55-100 gallon predotor-ish tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DeanTheFish

AC Members
Mar 5, 2018
hello everyone I currently have a 55 gallon tank and once these fish outgrow it i am upgrading to a 100 gallon
i have a tight lid and this is what i plan on stocking it with a eel that is not dangerous i also want a syndosis eruptis (something like that) and a oscar i have kept oscars and feather fin catfish before i just want a eel my mother can also be afrid of some types of fish so it should be not scary also i am under a budget of 20 for the eel (for the oscar and the syno i can get them at my lfs for 8$ a piece) i am willing to switch something out for the eel i like snowflake eels but there saltwater if the eel is replaced i want somethng that at least looks like one not worried to much on amonia with 50% water changes each weekly even on the 100 gallon i kinda like the peacock eels also i would like a turtle or tortise

Last edited:

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
No on the turtle! I know there is at least 1 eel that "only" grows to 8 inches or so...but it's not the prettiest of the "usual" kinds.

Tortises are not aquatic!!

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Dean, read up on what you want before starting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store