75 gallon stocking?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

savi

AC Members
Feb 18, 2007
South Carolina
Does this sound good for my 75 gallon community tank? It is meant to be a peaceful community tank and it does have live plants. I ordered some of this stock from ****************. I originally ordered a pearl gourami to go with the one I have already, but they were out and I accepted a sub for 2 dwarf gourami. The upside down catfish was a free surprise from them, but everything I've read says they are peaceful and stay around 4 inches full grown, so he should be okay to stay. Not sure if he needs another of his kind or if they are okay as single specimens. I'm mainly wondering if I'll have any issues having the 2 dwarf gourami with my other gouramis or if my tank should be big enough for them not to stress the others. So far all seems good, just wondering what experiences may be if I need to reduce or change anything up.

1 pearl gourami
2 dwarf gourami
3 honey gourami (these are my favorite gourami of the tank)
6 harlequin rasbora
9 fancy guppies (have tequila sunrise and green cobra which I hope to get fry off of eventually)
6 platies
2 longfin bristlenose pleco (juveniles so they are tiny right now but so pretty)
1 upside down catfish
5 mystery snails

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store