FS Anacharis & Water Wisteria Bunches | $3 each | Tompkins County, New York | Shipping Or Pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
Heyoooooooo! So I got a huge order in from Aquarium Plants today, and unfortunately it seems like I ordered too many plants. Not used to planting a tank as small as a 10gal, it seems! I'm hoping to sell the extras and was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy them and give them a nice home for a small price! I have two bunches of anacharis and three bunches of water wisteria (each bunch contains 5-6 stems each). I'm selling them for $3 each, but if you wanna take the whole lot, we can probably work out a discount! Shipping will be by priority mail. The exact price will depend on your location, but it'll come out to about $6-10 for shipping to the continental US. But if you're close enough to my location, pickup is also an option. PM me if you're interested! Thank you!

20190328_140211.jpg

20190328_140217.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store