Anchor Worm Agony

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

omplmpa3

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Wisconsin
They are both still hanging in there. Domino, the white pinecone, is active and has a good appetite. It's hard to tell if his eyes are bulging because he is a telescope eye goldfish, but he has taken to flashing against the substrate on occasion. Monty, the one with the mouth issues is trying to eat. He swims along the bottom and tries to "shovel" food in but because he can't close his mouth the food just floats back out. I've included pictures. I know the first three are just about identical but I was hoping that someone more knowledgeable than I might see something telling in one of them. I am trying to get some fine gauge medical tubing so I can attempt to feed him again. How far would I want to insert the tubing and how much do I feed him?

Thank you everyone!

IMG_1368.JPGIMG_1369.JPGIMG_1370.JPGIMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1371.JPG

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
I think you should take this to koko's goldfish forum, it's a large forum with members that are knowledgeable goldfish keepers. Poor fish!

omplmpa3

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Thank you both for your suggestions! I'll try KoKo's and check out the syringes. I'll keep you all posted.

Thank you everyone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store