Any suggestion plz!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ozone

.,^`'~AC Addict~'`^,.
Nov 30, 2002
USA, NY
Visit site
One of Pet lend discount Store in my area has 75G bow front fish tank with stand and hood for $599 what you guys thing is it any good deal?
And what you will prefer bow front or regular tanks are they any bow front batter?
Regular tanks are lot cheaper than bow front why?

thanks
~Ozone~

superstein61

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Is that from All-American Glass ? If so, I think it is a 72 Gallon (The stand looks like mine except for the color).

Anyway, I think you should be able to find it for less. I know I got a great deal with a reef ready 72 gallon bowfront at my LFS 10 year anniversary recently - this was really a one time deal so the price which was about half of what you note is not comparable.. But I know NJ Devils Fan online here noted there LFS store was having a sale on them soon at $379 or so (thats without the built-in overflow kit that I have) and he is also in NY (although no idea if you too are on the same side or opposite sides of the state)

So, while I am sure the local market varies a lot - I would hope you could find that cheaper than $599

As to the bowfront itself - I love it. It makes a great showtank if thats what you are looking for because of its uique size. Note that depending on the angle looking thru the glass, you do get a few optical distortions / illusions - but overall I realy enjoy mine

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store