Aqua Alex LIVE,

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MyleusAlex1993

AC Members
Jul 23, 2017
Lake Worth Florida
Real Name
Alex Cardinale
Camera Used
LG Stylo 5
I have a YouTube channel! I do aquarium and tropical fish live streams! If it's ok I will post my videos here for all of you to enjoy! I enjoy sharing my knowledge of tropical fish and experience keeping them!
Here are my latest episodes of Aqua Alex LIVE!

MyleusAlex1993

AC Members
Jul 23, 2017
Lake Worth Florida
Real Name
Alex Cardinale
Camera Used
LG Stylo 5
Let's celebrate Halloween tropical fish keeper's!! Tonight LIVE at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT, on a special Halloween Top 10 I, Aqua Alex Cardinale will be counting down the top 10 scariest monster aquarium fish of all time! What 10 species will make the cut?? Find out LIVE at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT! Join Aqua Alex for a fun Halloween themed Aqua Alex LIVE! See you at 11 PM ET/8 PM PT!

MyleusAlex1993

AC Members
Jul 23, 2017
Lake Worth Florida
Real Name
Alex Cardinale
Camera Used
LG Stylo 5
This was an awesome spooky episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I discussed my top 10 scariest monster aquarium fish! Mentioned on this video include piranhas, wolffish, moray eels, lionfish, freshwater stingrays and more! I want to thank everyone who participated live and made this a fun show! :)
Be sure to watch this video as Halloween weekend kicks off! I also showed videos of my old piranhas, lionfish, and moray eel!
Be sure to watch and enjoy! In the comments of the video, tell me your top 10 scariest monster fish!

Hexo

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
This was an awesome spooky episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I discussed my top 10 scariest monster aquarium fish! Mentioned on this video include piranhas, wolffish, moray eels, lionfish, freshwater stingrays and more! I want to thank everyone who participated live and made this a fun show! :)
Be sure to watch this video as Halloween weekend kicks off! I also showed videos of my old piranhas, lionfish, and moray eel!
Be sure to watch and enjoy! In the comments of the video, tell me your top 10 scariest monster fish!
hey, i saw you on another forum! :D

Reactions: MyleusAlex1993

MyleusAlex1993

AC Members
Jul 23, 2017
Lake Worth Florida
Real Name
Alex Cardinale
Camera Used
LG Stylo 5
I had a blast discussing my top 10 favorite cichlid fish of all time! I love cichlids because of their personalities, different aggression levels and the many colorations and species out there! I have favorite cichlids from South America, Central America, and even Africa!
I started the video by discussing my honorable mentions which included angelfish, discus, and more!
I showed pictures of each cichlid that I discussed. There are videos of my current cichlids which include my red oscar cichlid, my chocolate cichlids, my severum cichlids and my jack dempsey.
Cichlids mentioned on this video include oscar cichlids, severums, frontosa, and more!!
Enjoy the video!!!
Simply press play or click the link below!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store