Beloved fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chaucer Ingram

AC Members
Jan 20, 2019
Unknown, but likely relatively young. Yeah, all personality, appetite and mystery. As my wife says "there was someone home."

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Interactive fish are always fun!

Dare I say you both have similar foreheads? Just in a nice way, not meaning anything bad by that, lol. I hope you take it in a fun way! Like keeper, like fish?

My loaches always seemed to enjoy blue backgrounds on threads & since they're next to my computer I notice that.

Chaucer Ingram

AC Members
Jan 20, 2019
One last thing to mention about this amazing animal. she had a reputation as a biter before I liberated her. So I had a healthy respect for those weird teeth. Once we got to know other, I started feeding her orange slices and Brasil nuts by hand. She never even came close to presenting a threat.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Where's the fishies blue tooth? :p

Reactions: the loach

Chaucer Ingram

AC Members
Jan 20, 2019
Neither do I , normally, but she was introduced to a different array of trauma on a daily basis. She recovered quickly though when exposed to the Ingram families approach to pet ownership. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store