Best idea for my 37g..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Thought I'd update this post... I changed my stock and now in the process of restocking it. Tank is still 'empty looking', I found some very colorful fish at work.

Here's the stock now:
Pair of Pearl Gouramis
2 Celebes Rainbowfish (no one carries them anymore)
3 South American Bumblebee Catfish
4 Amano Shrimp
2 Australian Rainbow Fish(just added them)

I am also going to add 4-5 Green Anus Corydoras and 3-4 more Australian Rainbows and I think my tank will be fully stocked. What do you guys think?

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Almost 3 years since the last update on the last update on this tank. Like my 55g, it sat for awhile with no fish in it for awhile till a few months ago when I decided to drain the water and refill the tank.(had no fish in it, just old water) Got the old Aqua Clear 50 running on it now, going to upgrade it to a canister for the tank and move the AC 50 to the 55g, which has a Cascade 300 filter(Rated up to 100 gallon and does 300gph). I had fish in the tank for a few months now and I feel so much less stressed out.
Tank is stocked with 8 mixed Tiger barbs(3 abino,3 green and 2 normal), 1 flying fox and 1 Blue Gourami. I want to up the tigers to 12 and add some bronze corydoras.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store