Borneo blackwater tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rodahl

AC Members
Dec 2, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Tifftastic and Frank Castle Thanks for you replies. I am still trying to figure out how to insert images. Have read the how tos, but the instructions may be out of date because I cannot find the "go to advanced" button or find the icons they indicate are on the menu bar.

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
Oh pretty! I don't think I have seen them before. Is it a small tank or are you building it up from there?

Frank Castle

AC Members
Feb 9, 2017
Tifftastic and Frank Castle Thanks for you replies. I am still trying to figure out how to insert images. Have read the how tos, but the instructions may be out of date because I cannot find the "go to advanced" button or find the icons they indicate are on the menu bar.
just click the "Upload a file" icon at the bottom of the page and it will take you to your photo library
sometimes I have to do it a 2nd time if it doesn't register for some reason, but it should Upload directly , no Photobucket or "middle-man" needed
Dog-meme---Are-you-bored.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store