Bubble Tip VS Korallia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
The noon update. Looks like half of him may die off, and the part with tentacles still looks OK at best. I just don't see a mouth etc. The part that now appears to be deflated and withering, seems to be the part with internal organs.

I thought about separating the pieces with a scissors, but if the tentacle side is still relying on the other side, I could deliver the final blow. If it is separating on its own, fine.

This is what Kori looks like this afternoon.

DSC04376.JPG

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
another update, sure don't look good.

I'm just wondering if that is the intestines so to speak. I think Kori is inside out.

DSC04400.JPG

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
Well she inflates and deflates and moves with different light, and the tips are still lime green, faint but not totally bleached.

This will be an interesting project for sure. I sure would feel better if I could find the mouth or some way to feed it for sure.

It seems to be working towards the front of the tank where natural light comes from.

My 55 is right in the window next to this tank, and my maroon clowns live there. Wondering if it would help Anemone "Kori" to have some clowns around, or if the clowns would disturb it during the healing process.

I think if the BT is still alive next weekend, I will move her in with the clowns.

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
update, Kori not looking real good as of late. I'm now thinking it will not make it.

Now is about timing I guess, if it dies, it can really mess the tank, but if there is a chance of survival yet, I don't want to remove it.

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
Did it make it..?
Nope, yesterday it went down the freshwater tube ride.

It couldn't eat, just too mangled. It couldn't heal either. I hope I learned a little about anemone's by giving it a try at least. Let's just say Kori donated its life to science. RIP

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store