Can I put my Betta in my 29G overnight?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Quagaar

AC Members
Aug 4, 2003
Scotland
www.aquatic-hobbyist.com
5g is a wonderful starting tank for a single betta, I agree, and I'm glad that there are other responsible Betta-keepers joining the forums! Welcome, Quagaar, and I hope that you weren't too put off by my initial response to your first post!
No, I'm not put off, I take heart that even if one person reads my rants about bettas and replaces their vase for at least a 5gallon tank with a trickle filter and small heater, jobs a good un :D We do have stronger laws governing the treatment of our animals in the UK hence the old favourite Walmart cant get licenced here...and good job to. Our laws are in flux, and my not so local fish shop have made a decision to stock no tanks smaller that 30 litres as they believe the law will go that way. So I am not niave enough to think they are doingthis now out of kindness to the fish, but market forces, not good to get left with smaller than 30 tanks they can sell. So thanks for the welcome and likewise its pleasing to see others treat their bettas as more than ornaments :D
Hey Q! lol didn't expect to see you over here at AC man :p. I see you've met childawg, hes the man
Hi Aaron, just thought I'd see how the other half live, yea me and childawg met, its good to see theres like minded people here as well:cool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store