Can someone rate my Poem

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
Poem about Fish

A fish can mean many things

Butterflyfish, catfish, damselfish, electric eels. There’s so many types to know

Can uneducated folk really keep them correctly though?

Disappointingly, people cruelly lock fish in little bowls

Exceptionally though, they don’t see how it’s wrong.

For Pete’s sake! Fish are NOT decorations But the big chain stores won’t tell.

God didn’t create fish for them to be in a little prison cell

How about you give a fish some decency and give it a decently large aquarium

Inspect the fishes natural habitat and actually do some research on the animal.

Just go to a browser, your effort exponentially extends their extremely small life expectancy

Keeping fish can be simple and not cruel to the animal.

Let’ review

Many people hurt their fish by locking them in tiny bowls

Never EVER do that

Of course you should know that what am I thinking?

Please understand, keeping a fish in a aquarium too small is how a person is to being in a cell

Life might be a roller coaster and you need someone to help you cope

But don’t get a fish if the answer to if you can care for it is nope

• Love
Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Lovely, lively and very true poem. If only people would listen to us all and not put fish, ANY fish, in tiny bowls for salad of water. Goldfish and bettas for example. A filter or heater cannot be placed in those usually and they end up living a month and people say ‚Its alright! They live only 1-2 months anyways’. Nope, goldfish can live up to several years and bettas up to five years. I dislike bowl and small tanks. I’m proud to keep my fighter in a decent 5 gallon tank with a working heater, filter, a skull hideaway and live plants. He lives with a small female guppy whom I put in his tank to cure her finrot, he accepted her. He also lives a population explosion of MTS snails :)

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
your Tank is unbalanced if there’s mts I’d try killing lights and feeding the betta in a seperate cup like scooping up the betta then giving it a pellet then putting it back in
same with guppy

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
your Tank is unbalanced if there’s mts I’d try killing lights and feeding the betta in a seperate cup like scooping up the betta then giving it a pellet then putting it back in
same with guppy
Moving the betta back and forth from tank and cup just to feed will stress the betta out badly. A stressed betta stops eating and become ill. Mts appear from over feeding or hitched a ride on plants. Some people add them in their tanks cause they stir up the sand.

• Love
Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
same with guppy
Ofc its unbalanced, I have no used it for a month after my 4th betta passed. And MTS are malasian trumpet snails, I got them off eBay and they are not algae. If you are trying to imply that I overfeed my tank, I’m sorry but you’re wrong about that. I don’t overfeed my betta, when I give him bloodworms, he gets only one. When I give his mysis shrimp, he gets either a half or two halves. When he gets brineshrimp he gets one or two. When I give him pellets, get 2 so I don’t overfeed my tank or my betta himself. There is plenty of microorganism and algae for her to graze on. In fact, she actually has grown :)
Snails just exploded just like that and it no me fault and putting fish in a cup just to feed will stress them out, and make them only ill. Thank you, but I know what I’m doing.
Sorry for rumbling, I honestly don’t want to sound rude and mean. I’ma very friendly person, I just don’t like when people point out what I’m doing right or wrong. Don’t take me wrong pls ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store