cant ever fint a tsn

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fish dude

ruler of alll
Jan 6, 2003
Visit site
dammn i neverwill find one

dpmac10

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Nebraska
Visit site
hey what up where are u localted i have seen some around here i could get u just let me now
lata

predatorcichlid

AC Members
Jan 19, 2003
ohio
community.webtv.net
A friend of mine is looking to get rid of his. It ate his favorite 2 foot clown knife. The tiger shovelnose is just shy of 4 feet and lives in a 1,300 gal. pond. I assuming if your looking for a fish that can exceed 5 feet in captivity that you have the space to properly house it and feed it for it's entire life. If interested let me know and I will ask him if he still want's to give it up.

Stephen

There's always a bigger fish...
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Ya call Sea World silly. :D ;) :rolleyes:

Or maybe that croc hunter guy. :p He seems like he's up for anything most of the time. I can see him now. Wrestlin the dangerous 4' tiger shovelnose. CRIIIIIIIKEY!!!

fish dude

ruler of alll
Jan 6, 2003
Visit site
ooh sorry

that sucks itt ate your friends fish, but i like to see my fish grow up, just my personal preference

andruboz

Senile Member
Jan 6, 2003
texas
home.satx.rr.com
found one for you.
my lfs in New Braunfels, texas.

darby's tropical fish. about 3- 4 inches long - $39.95. you pay them by credit card. then you pay shipping [around $40 ] to federal express next day air. they are nice people. a mom and pop operation. dont think they'd give you another one if it croaks though. i just lost their business card but they are probably findable by google.

fish dude

ruler of alll
Jan 6, 2003
Visit site
ooooh

damn i lost 4 out of 6 fish shipping i dont like to do it. ow well ill have to wait. ill ask my lf's if they can get me one under 10"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store