Cat Pictures...Show Pics of Your Cats Here!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Peanuts are non toxic to cats, but should be given sparingly and should be raw and unsalted, cat’s can become allergic to peanuts like us. I give my fat ball of fur cashews once in awhile cause she likes them, she’ll even eat cooked shrimp, canned tuna, some cold cuts and random bits of food.

Reactions: Stormyrose786

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
TY Vincenia. S/he's only had them once a week or 2 at very most but it gets my roasted & salted peanuts with most salt rubbed off. There are limits to our critter feeding. If she's had even 2 peanuts worth at a time I'd be surprised. Now that it's getting hot again we see her much less. We hope she has AC at home wherever that may be. We have a pool she drinks from, sometimes paw to mouth, others face in, so cute!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
When we had birds they liked to bathe in the HOBs or edge of tanks, Each fell in 1 time & had to be rescued...but it never happened after the initial dunk. I'd always offered clean bath dishes but there was something about tank water that was enticing, goofy pets eh? That's why we love them lol

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
LOL, Vincenia. Now just a matter of convincing my husband. I'm allergic to some cats but not all. My neice said it's the different long/short hair danders. I dunno, "please may I smell your cat" seems a bit creepy in some ways...HaHa!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store