Check your store return policy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

apastuszak

AC Members
Jun 2, 2015
Bensalem, PA
www.stamphacks.com
Real Name
Andy
Camera Used
iPhone XR
A little irked this morning. Bought a Seachem Tidal 55 from a LFS on Friday. As I was driving home, I won an auction for a Eheim 2215 (I'd forgotten I even bid). I went home and decided to return the filter over the weekend, after I got the Eheim set up and knew it was working.

I left the filter in the car all weekend with the receipt. Drove over this morning to return it and was told, even though it was never opened, I can only get store credit for it.

Which would be fine if I shopped there on a regular basis, but I go into the place maybe once or twice a year. They don't even sell the brand of fish food I use.

I guess I can use the credit to buy Texas Holy Rock for the African Cichlid tank I am thinking of setting up.

Live and learn...

Mondaygirl

AC Members
Mar 13, 2017
Southern Ontario, Canada
Frustrating! I've had the same issue with buying something online. I can return it but only for store credit, and there really isn't anything else in that store that I have need of. Mine was only about $20.00, so it doesn't break the bank, but it's annoying just the same.

apastuszak

AC Members
Jun 2, 2015
Bensalem, PA
www.stamphacks.com
Real Name
Andy
Camera Used
iPhone XR
If they even carried one product I need, I'd be OK with it. But they don't carry any plants, that I want. They don't carry New Life Spectrum fish food. I have no idea what I am going to spend the money on. I already have a spare Aqueon Pro 200 heater.

Lifetime warranty heaters are great and all, but when your heater goes, you really can't wait 2 weeks to send your heater in and wait for the new one to come back. So, every lifetime warranty purchase for aquariums, requires a hot spare. But I already have my hot spare.

Still deciding what to do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store