Columnaris still there?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Hi there, recently I started out with treating, what we believed was, columnaris on my fighter. I expected this to get one lil bit better, but no. It’s still there, his finrot also getting much worse, but seems to stop now, hopefully.
When have I started the treatment? Please calm me down ? I absolutely don’t know what to continue with. Worrying? Anxiety? Are my only friends. + depression. My foes, my fiends.
Please help my little fighter.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Is this another fish/problem or the same as last week? If it is the same I would keep it to 1 topic. The bottle said for a minimum of 10 days, but may take longer. Has it been 10 days ?

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Is this another fish/problem or the same as last week? If it is the same I would keep it to 1 topic. The bottle said for a minimum of 10 days, but may take longer. Has it been 10 days ?
I don’t know how many days it was now. I don’t know how many left to keep treating him for it. It is still no getting any better.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Maybe a moderator could merge this thread with the other, according to the other thread you started 7 days ago.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Maybe a moderator could merge this thread with the other, according to the other thread you started 7 days ago.
Maybe ? But besides of it not getting better, what else could I do to maybe boost it or summat?
So 7 days treating columnaris? So I'm supposed to finish it on this sunday. i gonna do extra 2 days. If not, i post on grey stuff on my fighter thread. Posting link to this thread to the 7 day old thread to clear up this mess. i hate mess :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store