Congo Tetras?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Shiftaltumlock

No mater where ya go, there ya are
Sep 4, 2001
Hurst, TX
shiftaltnumlock.cm.nu
Originally posted by JamisonBWolsh
Alot of money? You ARE serious? they cost around here 5.00-7.00 each.... Not much
Yes, I consider it alot of money. If you are buying them to cycle with(which he made clear that he is not)it is alot of money. Buy 6 for $36.00 and possibly lose half. If you dont mind wasting $18.00 then send the money to me. I will spend it wisely.............

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
36 dollars is not alot of money for 6 or 7 congo tetras.... I bought 3 petricola catfish for 60.00 and then, later, from a breeder and bought 10 for 60.00.

I cycled my tank with a Golden Nugget pleco, and not one fish died except a few of the male (not female) neon rainbow fish. Females did fine.

Shiftaltumlock

No mater where ya go, there ya are
Sep 4, 2001
Hurst, TX
shiftaltnumlock.cm.nu
If my LFS advised me to cycle with $6.00 ea fish, I would quicly exit the establishment. I think most people on this forum would do the same. (at least the ones that cycle with fish) Think about what your saying man. This makes no sense.

Also, it IS alot of money to me. As I stated twice before. I did not ask you if it was alot of money to you. It was a subjective comment. Get it?

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
I said I cycled my tank..well not really. I "cycled" with ammonia, then when it was right, added the fish

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
You wouldn't want to risk $36,sounds like alot,i could buy 36 days worth of feeders.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store