FS Crystal Red Shrimp FREE SHIPPING from San Diego, CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kvntran

AC Members
Jan 29, 2008
Hi all,

I have been struggling with this SS/SSS tank for a while, but finally I have some babies that grow to good size for culling. You will be getting S/S+ grade from this SS/SSS tank, so they do carry the higher grade gene.

I've have been shipping them with no deaths, so I'm confident that they will be ok. So, I also offer LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE!
I only ship to USA addresses. No exception.

Shrimp grade: S/S+ (Vband, Tiger Tooth)
Size: 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
Sex: unknown.
Shipping: Free Priority + free plants (chain sword or java moss) for them to cling on + live arrival guarantee!
Price: 12 shrimps = $65.00
Payment: Paypal only.

You will be getting the S/S++ grade shrimps from this SS/SSS tank

Also for sale is my lower grade crystal shrimp.
This tank has everything from C to SS so your C grade shrimps will carry some good genes.

Shrimp grade: C.
Color: your choice red and/or black
Size: 1/8 to 1/2 inch.
Sex: unknown.
Shipping: Free Priority + free plants (hygro or java moss) for them to cling on + live arrival guarantee!
Price: 10 shrimps = $30.00
Price: 20 shrimps = $50.00
Price: 44 shrimps = $100.00
Price: 105 shrimps = $200.00
Payment: Paypal only.

You will be getting the C grade shrimps from this mixed grade tank

These are the links to a few more pictures of this tank, there are some black shrimps in those pictures, sorry for my bad camera skill.
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6273/crs3.jpg
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8320/crs2c.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4016/cbs1e.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9568/crs4.jpg

Thank you.

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Kevin, I've merged your two CRS threads together. We require sellers to consolidate their sale threads in the marketplace whenever possible. All livestock needs to stay in a single thread.

There are a few exceptions: Two threads are allowed to offer one quick "special sale" thread when that seller also has a long-running thread active, as long as the stock being sold aren't duplicated by those threads. Sellers may also have one thread for plants, one for fish, and one for inverts at the same time. It would also be okay to have two threads when it's one to sell freshwater stock and the other is for saltwater stock.

If you'd rather create a new thread to combine the different shrimp offerings into 2 separate packages (in the same thread), just let me know and I'll close this one for you. I can also edit your posts for you if you'd like to make some minor adjustments.

By the way, I noticed the link in your signature doesn't take the viewer to your sale thread. It's going to this one: Freshwater Topics > Freshwater Invertebrates » My CRS tank.

kvntran

AC Members
Jan 29, 2008
Kevin, I've merged your two CRS threads together. We require sellers to consolidate their sale threads in the marketplace whenever possible. All livestock needs to stay in a single thread.

There are a few exceptions: Two threads are allowed to offer one quick "special sale" thread when that seller also has a long-running thread active, as long as the stock being sold aren't duplicated by those threads. Sellers may also have one thread for plants, one for fish, and one for inverts at the same time. It would also be okay to have two threads when it's one to sell freshwater stock and the other is for saltwater stock.

If you'd rather create a new thread to combine the different shrimp offerings into 2 separate packages (in the same thread), just let me know and I'll close this one for you. I can also edit your posts for you if you'd like to make some minor adjustments.

By the way, I noticed the link in your signature doesn't take the viewer to your sale thread. It's going to this one: Freshwater Topics > Freshwater Invertebrates » My CRS tank.
Kashta,

Thanks for merging the threads. I just post the merge text. Please help me deleting other posts. Thanks.

Kevin

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
All done, Kevin. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

lake_tuna

AC Members
Dec 14, 2009
Hey Kevin, I had picked up 10 grade C CRS' from you about a month ago, and one of them is now berried! Thanks for the high grade juvies you gave me. They look very good now. Half of them escaped to my HOB filter and died though, lol. I now keep my water level lower, so the shrimp can't swim against the water flow into the filter housing.

bobblack111

Registered Member
Nov 26, 2008
Hi,
Do you still have CRS, s/s+ available? Do you add additional CRS for loss due to DOA. Can you offer a special price if I purchase 25-30?
Thank you.
Best regards from Alexandria, Virginia,
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store