Denver @ tanks must go

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cfoland

Registered Member
Jan 14, 2003
littleton CO
Visit site
Denver 2 tanks must go

110gal oceanic flat back hex with wood stand that incloses the wet dry filter set up as freashwater.
fish are 2 gold severums A 13 year old clown fish (huge) shouvelnose cat, bristle-nose place, bango cat,2 talking catfish, redtailed shark silver dollers, many more Best offer

80 gallon hex 2 green severms (huge) placo 14in, redtailed shark, talking catfish, 2 jack demsies. Hot mag with undergravel filer.

Best offer

Both up and running

Denver Colorado
E-mail me with your number or your questions.

Last edited:

dpmac10

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Nebraska
Visit site
like to buy

hey whats up i would like to buy the 110 tank i would give as much as 275 and i will pick it up to or if u could meet me half way i live in omaha nebraska so it would't be to bad to meet me let me now because i really need to get a bigger tank. do u have any pics of it either. thanks email me at mjdp23@hotmail.com

dpmac10

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Nebraska
Visit site
hey

hey what up yea i'm intrested in the tanks but i just want to no some more stuff about them like on the 110 gallon what are the dimsions of it like how tall and wide and long is it and same with tthe other one i have freind that is interested in the other one so let me now and let me now about the arangements for picking up or meating
thanks david u can email me at mjdp23@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store