Disappearing Clown Loach

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettaman

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
NY
Visit site
Yeah these guys hide on a regular basis, I posted a topic on this forum asking if loaches were jumpers because I hadn't seen them in over 48hrs!!!!! Then I woke up one morning and bam, there they were just swimming up and down the glass. I have a piece of faux driftwood that obviously has some holes in that I wasn't aware of. The two loaches would squeeze in together and hide for hours...

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Actually, I had one jump out of the tank. Out the back where the heater is. I couldn't believe he actually made it out. Found him under the desk. I love clowns, but they just seem too sensitive.

karfixer

AC Members
Dec 3, 2002
So. Cal
Visit site
They are like that, I have 4 Clowns, but over the last week or so, I could only see three :confused: I couldn't find a body-in or out of the tank- and even during the tank clean-up. About 1/2 hr after I'd done the clean up and moved all the driftwood I saw all four happily swimming around :p

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
Mine only comes out at night,play and make small food pits until dawn then hide and the process continues.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store