finding replacement aquarium top

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

etspam

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
Glass lid dimensions between Aqueon and Marineland tanks tend to be just a hair different, but like said, I would have though All-glass would be the same as Aqueon. Apparently not.

Did the lid you bought come with plastic clips for the edges? Some do, to take up the slack.
No, there's no extra clips that I could see. I may fabricate my own and attach it w/epoxy, as I tried a different LFS, and there doesn't seem to be any good substitute.

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
This may sound a bit silly but do you happen to have one of those sliding bar clear report covers laying around? It may be just the ticket to slide onto your aquarium trim lip.

Or maybe even that plastic automotive door trim that slips on to the door edge that prevents dings?

etspam

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
This may sound a bit silly but do you happen to have one of those sliding bar clear report covers laying around? It may be just the ticket to slide onto your aquarium trim lip.

Or maybe even that plastic automotive door trim that slips on to the door edge that prevents dings?
Thanks! That actually might be a viable solution, though not sure how long it'll last in the long run. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: dudley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store