fish are friends AND food

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
This is the one we catch around here.
Where is 'here'? Atlantic???

I really am liking this new forum as I have just started fishing again after a long absence from the sport!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
so that fish would be about 16 inches long or so, the body looks like it has good filet on it would depend if the fish tasted muddy or not, what kind of diet does this fish have.

very cookable if I have the size right should be able to feed at least 2 people on that

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
We catch them all sizes the largest to date about 24". They are a bottom feeding omnivore.

"Here" is New England - specifically the Long Island Sound

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
ok does it have scales or scaleless if it does not have scales i have an idea on how you could cook a fish like that

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
It is claimed by many that it is white meat and the tail (anything aft of the anal opening) is delicious. My fishing partner has been filleting it and we have been using them for bait. Guess what we catch? - yep more of them LOL. From looking at his fillets, I see no reason ahy the whole flank can't be used.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
ok ? if i come up with a recipe for you for this sea robin will you make it and try it? need to know if the fish is scaleless or scaled

I WOULD SO MAKE A TANK FOR A FISH LIKE THAT

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store