Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquariaddictus

occasional user
Aug 17, 2002
STL MO
Yo cheech, if you can wait for spawning time here in MO, I'll send you some of the mutt-ugliest, cull-deserving goldfish you could possibly lay your eyes on!! Free of charge! (Hmmm, is it something in my water?) Are you looking to give these homely dudes a nice life or do you have a more devious intent in mind?

aquariaddictus

occasional user
Aug 17, 2002
STL MO
I can send you hundreds at a time, cheech, thanks to my outdoor breeding facility. It's up to you to decide. (Not to usurp your business, ff2, but it's a competitive world out there) Besides, since I can't possibly keep all these offspring, I would rather find homes for them than see them die. It may be a moot point tho, since spawning is probably six weeks off yet; Cheech may be in a bigger hurry than that, so definitely help him out, ff2, in any way you can. I'm sure he has a timetable for aquiring these guys. If fact, he may be setting up a goldfish breeding pond himself, in which case he'll need the goldfish much earlier than spawning time, to make sure they're in proper spawning condition. (That would be fat and happy, with the right water conditions) Maybe he won't spawn as many mutants as I did (I hope not, cheech - good luck to you)
Thank you ff2:)
judy

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
lolol... Thanks aquariadictus.....

you see, that's why you're a mpoderator, cause you're always there to help a friend...

FF2, thanks anyways, but I think I'll manage through other sources to get myself the most regular looking goldfish out there.... ;)

French Fry2

AC Members
Feb 17, 2003
Visit site
hey puffer guess what!!

Originally posted by puffer8899
do you have any full grown Green Spotted, T. nigroviridis puffers

i have found someone in aquaria central that has a green spotted puffer!!!his name is goldfish freak in classified adds!!

i hope its what you are looking for good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store