~~~FREE $25, FISH (mini) tanks, Filters, PC Lights, Plants, MORE ! ~~~

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

slipstreamv2

AC Members
Jul 16, 2007
Manhattan, NYC / Northern NJ
Didn't see your post - thanks for the explanation, jmhart...that makes a lot of sense. I was almost certain I hadn't given an SS# to paypal - I also signed up many, many moons ago.

And thanks, apelaston...So in that respect, again you're right, they're no worse - they ask for the same info as paypal...only difference, paypal is NOT even regulated as a bank, which revolutionmoney is.

I know I said I wanted to keep this thread on topic (for sale items), but I just couldn't resist:). Seriously, I just don't want people to think that I'm trying to aid some company trying to scam them, cuz that's the last thing I'd want to be responsible for. I just want to be accepted as a normal AC member who has some things to sell. I love my fish as much as the rest of you, and really enjoy my tanks (and plants!)...it's just that (as much as I want to keep all my fish stuff) I just don't have enough room and would like to spend the proceeds on some guppies:). If you're not interested in the $25 free money, please disregard and see if there's anything of interest to you.

Thanks again, everyone.

Last edited:

A. Nonymous

AC Members
Feb 4, 2008
I don't recall needing a money order for Paypal, but I'm interested in the driftwood if you'll ship. PM me if you're interested in Paypal. I've had good experiences with them so you won't hear complaints about them from me.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
While i do see it as a valid form of payment, i dont think promoting the payment around the forum is the best way forward. There is a thread running in GCC, lets keep it to that one thread...A simple payment link perhaps in the post would be better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store