Free to good home: 3 large African (Malawi) cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishmael

AC Members
Sep 6, 2000
Rochester, NY
All you have to do is pick them up!!! One 8" Red Top Labeotropheus trewavase (male). Great breeder, beautiful color. One 9" Nimbochromis polystigma (male). One 10" Dimidiochromis "kwinge" (male). Local pick up only in Rochester, New York.

Last edited:

gregga

I'm Mighty Megala..(wife: whatever)
Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
hey...If I can get up to Rochester I will take all 3 Malawi fish, the Red Devil and the Pike. I live downstate in NY. I wish I would have seen this post earlier!!!!!!!! I was in Corning NY over the weekend.....only 1.5 hours away...arghh..........!!!

fishmael

AC Members
Sep 6, 2000
Rochester, NY
Gregga- Let me know when you might be in the neighborhood again. Too bad you were close by this weekend, but I probably won't get a whole lot of "action" since it's a pick up only thing. These are really nice fish, but I need to make room in my tanks and the LFS around here don't really like to take the "big guys"!!

Last edited:

gregga

I'm Mighty Megala..(wife: whatever)
Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
Hey fish.......

Since the fish are free, I'll be happy to pay for shipping if you are really looking to make space in your tanks quickly.....let me know...Gregg

fishmael

AC Members
Sep 6, 2000
Rochester, NY
Gregga- I've never shipped fish before so I'm a little hesitant. With the weather so cold lately and the size of these guys, it could get ugly. I realize that heat packs can be used, but I'd rather not take the chance. Like I said before, I'm not expecting a lot of responses so I'll offer this; I'd be willing to drive up to two hours (Corning maybe??) if you covered my gas money. I know it's not half way but I thought I'd "toss it out there" if you're interested. I just want to make sure these fish find a good home and since I got them all when they were real small, it's not like I paid a lot for them. Let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store