Free to good home: Red Devil and Pike cichlid

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishmael

AC Members
Sep 6, 2000
Rochester, NY
Looking for a good home for 2 large CA/SA cichlids. One 10" Red Devil (sex unknown) beatiful condition and color. Also, one Crenicichla saxatilis (Guyana spangled pike), 12" male, gorgeous fins and color. Local pick up only. I'm in Rochester, NY.

pollock701

AC Members
Jan 7, 2003
salt lake city UT.
Visit site
i have the tank

i set up a 92 gal bow front about 6 months ago and i looking for fish right now can you get me sizes for all your fish if you still have them also where are you i am in ut

thanks dustin

gregga

I'm Mighty Megala..(wife: whatever)
Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
Hi fishmael.....

We spoke a few weeks ago..........

My daughter will be coming to Long Island on Sunday Feb. 16. If you could make the trip to Corning (about 90 minutes) I could probably talk my ex wife into bringing the fish with her...Let me know......Gregg

fishmael

AC Members
Sep 6, 2000
Rochester, NY
Hey Gregga-
Just let me know what time (I'd like to keep it earlier in the day if that works). Are you still interested in the Africans as well? Just email me when you get a chance. Thanks!

gregga

Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
fishmael....you have mail.........

gregga

Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
all four are fat (and phat)....you must have been feeding them sirloin...I cant believe the size of that Nimbochromis Polystigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store