Getting started once again

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

K9Sully

AC Members
Sep 23, 2006
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Hello, I have been away from aquariums for about 3 years. I had a 75 gallon freshwater community tank for many years,then I moved and sold the tank. I wanted to set up a small tank for my daughter to get back into the hobby and that idea has ballooned into getting a 125 gallon AGA megaflow tank to sit between our great room and family room. I am thinking of doing a malawi cichild tank, but not sure yet. I have never worked with a wet/dry filter before, but am excited about setting up everything, I am even going to try a do a DIY undergravel jet system. I am going to have alot of questions over the next few months, so I am glad I found this site. This will be a long process because we are rebuilding a great room addition. So I figured why not add a great big aquarium!!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
welcome to the boards and best of luck on the new tank. The best thing in the world is to be able to have the info you need before you have the product so my kudo's to you ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store