Goldfish and current

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JenniferLynn

AC Members
Dec 4, 2008
Page, AZ
I'm waiting to hear for sure that the 125 is still available. We had so much snow that I didn't want to drive the truck to get it until we had this clear patch. If not I've been watching some other tanks but I don't like them as much. aka not as big but same price. I'll be using the smaller tank for QT until the larger is stocked up, don't want to risk the guys I'm attached to by just dumping others in with them. The only fish I seem to like at WalMart are usually the smalest ones so it will give them a chance to get some size to them before joining the boys in the big tank. I'm also going to try to pick up some live plants when I go to get the tank. We don't have any place to buy them in town. I think I'll wait some time after I get the tank running to add any more fish the ones that just came in lately look horrible. They've been medicating tanks, some of the fish just float around and the other fish don't look active at all...I'd be afraid to take any of them home. Don't know if shipping during cold weather or what but only the feeder goldies look heathy and even if that was what I was looking for I'd be nervious buying.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store