green terror & blue jack dempsey?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MacFish

AC Members
Jan 24, 2006
photobucket.com
I think you will be fine but I would go with either 2 x EBJD or 1 EBJD & 1 FM. I have no experience with Firemouth's but I've read they are mainly all talk. They flare and charge but rarely do damage. That said, since the EBJD is looking like the "main attraction" and is MUCH more expensive than the firemouth, I would get it first. Once the EBJD grows 2" - 2.5", get a small firemouth.

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
Good call. Duely noted. I think I'll do it that way. give the EBJD the upper hand hopefully. THANKS AGAIN.

Alyssamae

Registered Member
May 31, 2019
I'm wondering what your decision was. I have grown out an EBJD and have already had to separate the full grown red devil because he was getting picked on. Well now I've gotta green terror because it was picking on an Oscar, so I had thought it would be good for my JD and nope! The jerk I'D is picking on the green terror now :(

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Welcome. You brought a very old thread back to life! That mix of fish can work. Kind of depends on the individual fish and the setup they're in.

My oscar and green severum have been together for years (just the two in the tank), but the sev is by far the tougher fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store