Greetings Guys!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Flow Tamer

M.A.N. Community Vendors
Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone! Great to finally be here! I am dropping my website address so you can browse my store and l will be back later with a formal intro, l would like to thank everyone for enriching my hobby experience over the years!
Sincerely,
Walton Landru
flowtamerbar.com

Flow Tamer

M.A.N. Community Vendors
Jan 5, 2019
Greetings to all members!
My name is Walton Landru and I am quite excited to have finally come onto AC as vendor! I have been involved in aquarium hobby for 20+ years and have been an avid Discus keeper for the last 10. Discus keeping is where I started spray bar fabrication, first with bars for myself and then with bars for friends and acquaintances I met networking in the hobby. My background in municipal water treatment made spray fabrication enjoyable for me. My first bars were made to facilitate discus keeping, I like to use large powerful canisters the only problem was the strong output flow. It didn't seem to bother the fish much, but it bothered me! The reason being my fish weren't spending enough time "posturing" around the aquarium with those magnificent fins displayed! Instead they seemed to be continuously making adjustment with their fins to maintain their position. Once I employed a spray bar my groups seemed to loosen up and utilize more of the aquarium, and also spend much more time with all fins spread in full display flaunting their beautiful round shape. Since my first spray bars years back I have made spray bars for just about every major filter manufacturer. Over the years when making bars for friends with a variety of needs, from calming down a nano tank with embers or pearl danios, to larger bars for tanks holding fancy goldfish or large angelfish that find strong flow difficult, I used the experience to develop and launch a product line. Whatever your needs may be large or small my line of products can help bring both tranquility and stability to you aquarium environment and allow fish to move more naturally while navigating the entire tank. Spray bar employment brings a host of benefits to an aquarium beyond flow management. Improved and more thorough surface agitation provides increased oxygen content in the aquarium and also more balanced delivery of freshly filtered water just to name a couple. So when you have time please check out my products at flowtamerbar.com Chances are there is a bar for you!

**PLEASE CHECK OUT PRODUCT REVEIWS ON eBAY BY SEARCHING FLOW TAMER**
Thank You!
Walton Landru flowtamerbar.com

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store