gt-what should i do?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
buttikoferi, hell yeah my friend breeds them his male is 16"!! his female is like 14". I have one thats about 10" or so and hes a bruiser. he'd need the 90 all to himself. if you dont want that he'll make sure it gets that way sooner or later. lol.

PM me and we can set up a place to meet if you really want to get rid of it.. say like .. petland.. itd a ride from my house but my fiance lives right on garret mountain 1 min away from that place.

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
you know what the sad part is??i knew how big they grow and i still paid 30 bucks for it.:(

you may have seen my old buttikoferi when you picked up the rd.

i'll pm you soon and set this up.now i gotta figure out what i'm gonna do w/the buttikoferi.i guess a 5ft 100g would still be to small too??

whyyyy whyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyy!!!do i do this to myself!?!

i may just make this a tanganyikan tank :mad: or start all over w/young sa/ca

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
haha i remember those buttikoferi they were in the top tank, left side, end of the row. lol, I have a freaky memory i remember everything.

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
yeah top left side he was a lil bigger than the rd,funny thing is he wasn't aggressive at all(just clumsy as hel/l).

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
"actually i'll give'em to you(free)we gotta do it soon though,so you can get him while he's still showing some nice color and still has his fins"

thats fine im free everynight for the rest of the week Except tomorrow night ,and friday im off all day but ill will be shopping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store