Guppy/Galaxy Rasbora/Shrimp 29L tank. Feeding Help please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rizkilla

Registered Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hello,

I've had my tank for about 2 months now and everything is going great, water parameters are great and plants have grown significantly. Originally I had 2 tuxedo guppies and 2 red kobra guppies (I think they're endler hybrid coz they're small) and a heap of cherry shrimp with lots of plants, wood and moss.

I recently added 8 Galaxy Rasbora which are great! I recently switched to tropical micro pellets 0.6mm width so they can eat. However, it's been a week and I've noticed when I open the tank the guppies come straight to the top waiting for me to drop the food and the rasbora's remain in the middle/bottom. So the guppies eat up all the food before it even has time to sink.

I'm worried the rasbora's aren't eating. Any advice or guidance please on how I can ensure everyone gets fed?

Attached a photo of my setup

241573408_163000809271890_8651061038767781846_n.jpg

NeverFadeAway86

AC Members
Jun 15, 2011
Columbus, OH
Real Name
Brian C
do your food on top as normal , take a small cup and put tank water in it and put your food in the water, take a turkey baster and suck up some food in it and put it in the tank lower and shoot the food at the fish on the bottom

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store