Has anyone tried the Hydrologix external CO2 reactor?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

djlen

Fish?.......What Fish?
Aug 19, 2002
Somerdale, New Jersey USA
I think sticking one of those things by either one of my tanks would be the last straw with the little lady......already she calls me the "mad chemist" and thinks the areas around my tanks look like a laboratory.
Len

Turbo

Im going crazy
Dec 1, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
RE: djlen

Nonsense....it looks like a laboratory because you want the best for your tank. Besides you could have a worse hobby like collecting house decorations or like in my case; working on cars...then decide to clean your tank, leaving oil/grease trails all over the house until you clean yourself for an hour till you feel safe enough to put your hands around that tank. Just tell your old lady that you are in charge(this obviously doesn't work but sounds good in your head when you say it) and that it is a necessity for the future of your tank. And possibly get a nice stand to hide all your "laboratory chemical concocting instruments". And if she still says NO...then just do it anyways. :D

Last edited:

djlen

Fish?.......What Fish?
Aug 19, 2002
Somerdale, New Jersey USA
Hey Turbo.....my wife says you must be single and if you're not you probably will be soon...........just her opinion.
Len

PS Don't hold it against me.......

Turbo

Im going crazy
Dec 1, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
Re: djlen

All women seem to say that. But yes I am married and my dad still says "What where you thinking". :D And I still cant answer that. But I do think Im the luckiest man though, I can brag that I have the longest leash out of anyone. Its 250 miles to where she is and where I go to college.

99RedSi

AC Members
Dec 2, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Anyways, back to Jeremy's question :)

I own the Hydrologix External CO2 reactor but have been out of the aquarium/live plant hobby for 2 years now. I'm going to be getting back into it in the Spring, however.

So I have the reactor but have never used it :) I know it doesn't help but I'd like to hear other's opinion's that own it *and* use it!

-Eric

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store