Help me make them happy!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kasº<><

Registered Member
Feb 7, 2019
Scotland
Real Name
Kassandra
I have recently inherited a 16gal/ 64ltr fish tank from a neighbor who is moving away and can't bring her fish with her. Inside are three Barbs and/or Danios (she isn't sure.) and one Corry Catfish. I understand both of those fish are schooling fish and especially Corry need some companions. I do not mind getting more in order to make these fish happy, but as this is my first tank and she knows nothing about the fish she's been taking care of I am hoping to get some advice here. Anything you can tell me will e very helpful.

Kasº<><

Registered Member
Feb 7, 2019
Scotland
Real Name
Kassandra
Welcome to AC!

Can you post some pics please? & what are the dimensions of your new tank, that's not a size I'm familiar with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't pick the tank up from her until Saturday but I am happy to post pictures then. It's a very square tank.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
European size... my guess is 27,5x12x12"
Yes post pics.... we will identify the fish. Most likely both species are schooling fish and would like some companions.
Getting a running aquarium is not hard, just do a 25% water change every week with water of about the same temperature.
Don't overfeed, their "stomach" is about the size of their eye.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store