Help need vet ASAP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Puffy76

Registered Member
Jul 20, 2022
I am 6 months into this hobby I started with a 2 gallon beta tank at work and I currently have a 150 African American cichlid tank and the 55 aranda goldfish tank on the 20 gallon community tank and a hospital tank and a 20 gallon bully tank. I just moved my cichlids from the 55 to now the $150 and I know it was stressful because it's a new environment. I also ordered some fish online. I quarantine them for about 2 weeks which is definitely not long enough. And I also ordered some more purple parrots and added them. I have a total of 17 in the 150. They were flashing. No signs of Vic or concerns me as a couple of the peacocks lost their coloring. They got real white. Their eyes look like there's a little bit of white around the eyeball which I think fungus but maybe they have gill flukes. I just don't like the way they're acting. They're always on the bottom and their skin looks funny. I'm going to take a picture so you can actually see them. They use the greet me everyday like puppies people would come over and say I never seen fish like this. Now they hide and dark. Zero ammonia. I have very little bit of nitrite but I am using copper safe and then I started using fix it because one of the little Rams I noticed had some crystals on her fins. I'm just petrified of losing them. Had them since they're little and they're starting to grow big and beautiful. That's why I got a bigger tank. They sit in front of the fan or wave maker in the back I need a vet. Their appetite is ferocious. Thank God so I was also giving them kanoplex metroplex in garlic guard. On my pH. Is at 8.0. okay I am going to

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store