Heres whats gonna happen (unless you convince me not to)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wacky Wafflez

AC Members
Apr 23, 2003
michigan
www.geocities.com
i deicided im gonna start over on my 25 gallon tank once i return those fish (probubly tommarow) im Gonna put my angel in a 10 gallon tank just for a wile wile i get more plants and balance the ph so it doesnt spike up and spike down
i know my angel will be very unhappy in such a crapt space but i think it is worth it right now in my tank i have

desert brown gravel rocks on te bottom
1 fake plant
1 real planet it goes up to the surface in a straight tower like
form it has a pot (from walmart)
1 heater i just cranked up becuase i noticed it was only at 62
1 log cave thing with 3 artifical plants coming off of it (small plants)
a wisper power filter (walmart brand)
and a blue bar thing that shoots up bubbles into the air(i dont know what it is called)

i plan on adding plant coveredge in the corners and maybe some drift wood much like this picture but much much smaller
(25 gallons)picture

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Is the 10 gallon already cycled? If not, I would keep the angel in the 25 and build up the tank around it.

Wacky Wafflez

AC Members
Apr 23, 2003
michigan
www.geocities.com
then 10 galloned had my brothers gold fish in it for 3 years(from walmart suroriseing ) and i plan on just replacing most the water in the 10 gallon with most of the water from my 25 so the angel is already use to the water... i figured seeing a hand in the tank constantly wile i move stuff around and putting lotsa ph and aqua safe and stuff like that owuld be more stress ful then having it be in the 10 gal

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Originally posted by Wacky Wafflez
putting lotsa ph and aqua safe and stuff like
I don't see the necessity of using all that stuff...except for maybe a stress coat additive/dechlorinator during water changes. The fish has survived for a while in your water, so leaving her in your unadulterated water would be the best choice.

Changing the water is akin to having the hand in there. Your fish will be fine with the intrusions and with the additions to its surroundings--but changing tanks on it would be pretty stressful!

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Didn't see that part about fixing the top. If you can keep the cat out of the room with the fish while you fix the top, it would be best as you could keep the angel in the tank and not have to transfer it multiple times.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I agree with childawg dont want to put more stress on the fish then needed they seem to recover fast after your hands hae been in the tank then from going from one tank to another. Well atleast my fish do.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Good Starter Plants:

Bread & Butter plants. Some plants are physically sturdy, easily adapt to various chemical and temperature conditions, and do well with standard aquarium lighting. These make great starter plants for newer hobbyists, and are a fine choice for any hobbyist looking for plants for his "Fish Tank". Popular species include Anacharis (AKA Elodea or Egeria species), Hygrophila polysperma, Water Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis), most Vallisneria species, Water Sprite (Ceratopteris thalictroides), Amazon Swordplants (Echinodorus species), Java Fern (Microsorium pteropus, Banana plants (Nymphoides aquaticum), Onion plants (Crinum species) and the floating plant Hornwort (Ceratophyllum demersum).

(www.bestfish.com/sellplnt.html)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store