Hey all.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ausername

Algae Farmer since 1998
Nov 2, 2006
Trenton Ontario
I Have been making random posts and the odd joke here and there for a week or two on here, so i figured i'd introduce myself. I've been into aquaria since I was 12...ish but only got my first tank when i was 18 and moved out.. Mom wouldn't let me get a tank after dad killed all the fish while javex-ing the tank... yes he used to drain it once a month.. boil the gravel and javex the glass.. and NOW WE KNOW BETTER.. lol i still make fun of him for doing that.. I'm pretty heavy on the idea of planted tanks.. my 15 is planted but I wanna upgade... I just need to find out how much weight the appartment floor can hold... muah hahahaha. So now and again i'll have a dumb question and sometimes i have awnsers to others questions. I'm a firm believer that theres money to be spent on this hobby and theres money to be saved... thus i'm a big fan of DIY projects... Umm thats it. I personaly love this site and to the Mods you guys are doing a bang up job :thm:

Mike

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC, Mike.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store